Indo-Bangla Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the pioneer pharmaceuticals in Bangladesh. The company founded by Ramlal Vatracharge started off its business in 1954 in the heart of Barisal District as Indo-Pak Pharmaceutical Works (IPW). At that time, Indo-Pak Pharmaceutical Works started its business aiming to fulfilling the basic demand of the people of Bangladesh and committed to reaching the healthcare services to the door-step of the common people.
After independence, the government took control of the company and it was registered in Bangladesh under the privatization act as Indo-Bangla Pharmaceutical Works. Later in 1982 government sold the company through auction to reputed businessman of Barisal late Mr. Shamsuddin Talukder and late Mr. Azizul Haque. On June 18, 2014, the company had been registered under the company act 1994 vide registration no. C116665/14 as private limited company. Subsequently the company has been converted to public limited company.
The registered office and manufacturing unit of the company is located at 729, College Road, Barisal Sadar, Barisal-8200, Bangladesh and its corporate office at Jahan Tower (2nd Floor)- A-2, 11/1 Avoy Das Lane, Tikatuli, Dhaka-1203.
Since the beginning of Indo-Bangla Pharmaceuticals Works was committed to provide high quality health care services in Bangladesh. The company is always devoted to ensure the high quality of medicine by implementing state of art technologies and modern machineries. Now Indo-Bangla Pharmaceuticals Limited becomes a reputed pharmaceuticals company in Bangladesh with a group of expert and experienced people.
There is no subsidiary company of Indo-Bangla Pharmaceuticals Limited.